- A fresh new look! We've kept familiar MegaFood visual elements like the green brand name, yellow background color, and featured food (and/or herb) ingredients. We've also enhanced the readability of the product names and important features & benefits to make it easier for you to find the products that are right for you.
- Non-GMO where it matters most - we know how important Non-GMO Project verification is, so we’ve placed it on the front of the label and stacked other important purity seals & third-party certifications to the left of the front panel so you can easily see if a product aligns with your diet and preferences.
- More multivitamin distinction - Choosing a multi can be tricky enough, so we’ve renamed our multis to make it clearer which product might be right for you! For example, Women Over 40 One Daily and our Doctor-Formulated Multi for Women 40+ are now Women 40+ One Daily Multivitamin and Women 40+ Advanced Multivitamin
- Our supplement facts have undergone a refresh, but the formulas and the way we craft vitamins and minerals hasn’t changed. The mineral listings will appear the same, but the foods paired with vitamins will now be listed separately with the Food Blend at the bottom.
- The new label design will begin rolling out over the course of 2022, and we’re excited to see what you think!
A New Look for MegaFood - here’s what to expect!